L. Victoria Meier
Vickie is a shareholder with Eberle Berlin. Vickie’s practice focuses on estate planning, probate, business, and tax issues. Vickie is also licensed as a Certified Public Accountant and holds the Certified Financial Planner and Certified Elder Law Attorney designations.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Counseling
- Business Transactions
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Physician and Health Law
- Taxation (Litigation and Transactions)
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Certified Financial Planner
Certified Elder Law Attorney
- Boise Estate Planning Counsel, Member
- Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce, Graduate of Leadership Boise
- Treasure Valley Estate Planning, Member
- Trust Estate Professionals of Idaho, Member
- Idaho Society of CPAs, Member
- Personal Financial Planning Section of the Idaho Society of CPAs, Member
- Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) program, Pro Bono Attorney
- Represents court-appointed Guardians ad Litem for abused and neglected children
- U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho
- University of Idaho College of Law, J.D.
- University of Maryland, B.S.
News & Announcements
One of the Best Law Firms in Idaho
U.S News & World Reportranked Eberle Berlin as one of the best law firms in Idaho in the 2014 “Best Law Firms” rankings. The firm received four first-tier rankings in Idaho, the highest...