Mike is a shareholder with Eberle Berlin and one of the most experienced attorneys in Idaho. Mike’s practice focuses on complex litigation, commercial litigation, personal injury, workers’ compensation, insurance litigation and coverage issues, insurance bad faith, construction, agriculture and aviation litigation. Mike has an “AV” rating with Martindale-Hubbell (the highest rating available for a lawyer’s legal ability and professional ethics). Mike has also served as a Visiting Professor of Insurance Law at the University of Idaho College of Law.
Areas of Expertise
- Complex Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Worker’s Compensation
- Insurance Litigation
- Coverage Issues
- Extra Contractual/Bad Faith
- Aviation Litigation
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Adoption and Guardianship
- Idaho Association of Defense Counsel
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute, Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc.
- American Arbitration Association
- Idaho Mediation Association
- Boise Adjusters Association
- Idaho Tort Reform Coalition Committee
- Idaho Supreme Court’s Roster of Civil Case Mediators
- U.S. District Court, District of Idaho Mediator Roster
- Assistant Attorney General, State of Idaho, 1970-1971
- Visiting Insurance Law Professor, University of Idaho Law School, 1994
- U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- University of Idaho College of Law, J.D.
- University of Idaho, B.A.