Brad is a shareholder with Eberle Berlin. Brad’s practice focuses on complex commercial transactions, real estate, insurance, and business litigation, in addition to business counseling and business transactions. Prior to joining Eberle Berlin, Brad clerked for the Honorable Thomas Neville and the Honorable Jonathan Medema of Idaho’s Fourth Judicial District Court.
Areas of Expertise
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Product Liability
- Collection and Foreclosure
- Business Counseling and Transactions
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Workers Compensation
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Thomas F. Neville, Idaho Fourth Judicial District Court
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Jonathan Medema, Idaho Fourth Judicial District Court
- Idaho State Bar Young Lawyers Section, Member
- American Inn of Court No. 130
- Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program, Veterans Legal Clinic
- “Power to the People: Hydroelectric Utilities and the Need for Recognition of the Judicial Takings Theory,” 50 Idaho L. Rev. 169 (2013)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho
- University of Idaho College of Law, J.D.
- Gonzaga University, B.A.