Meredith is an associate attorney with Eberle Berlin. Meredith’s practice focuses on business counseling and transactions, real estate transactions, trademark and copyright prosecution and enforcement, brand protection, regulatory compliance, pharmaco- and cosmetovigilance, and nonprofit and tax-exempt entities. Prior to joining Eberle Berlin, Meredith was in-house counsel for a global beauty and nutrition brand, as well as a class action litigator on behalf of consumer plaintiff-class members.
Areas of Expertise:
- Business Counseling and Transactions
- Real Estate Transactions
- Trademark and Copyright prosecution and enforcement
- Brand Protection
- Regulatory Compliance
- Pharmacovigilance and Cosmetovigilance
- Nonprofit and Tax-exempt Entities
- In-house counsel for global beauty and nutrition brand
- Class action litigator on behalf of consumer plaintiff class members
- ChIPs (Chiefs of Intellectual Property), Orange County Chapter, Former Chapter Lead
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Southwestern Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
Claremont Graduate University, M.B.A.
Saint Mary’s College, Notre Dame, B.B.A.
News & Announcements
Eberle Berlin is pleased to announce that David Arkoosh, along with his team, has joined the firm as a partner. Mr. Arkoosh is a fifth-generation Idahoan and a second-generation Idaho lawyer with a...
U.S News & World Reportranked Eberle Berlin as one of the best law firms in Idaho in the 2014 “Best Law Firms” rankings. The firm received four first-tier rankings in Idaho, the highest...